Monday, October 26, 2009

Advertising Class Notes:

Great job on the Glass assignments!! I can wait to post all the work online this week. Please remember to 1/ prepare for class so you have all your props and LAY-OUT. 2/ to prepare the image you will present from your glass assignment, in the way described in the handout I gave you last week (not sure ask a Friend). Finally I do need your lighting diagram, some of the one that were handed to me were useless. It is part of your work!!
This week we are shooting "Reflective" objects. The lay out is below. Please take into consideration that final lay-out/image will be placed on a "Double page spread". If you don't know or understand what I am talking about please let me know.
Examples of Reflective objects: Jewelry, silverware etc.
Bruno

No comments: