Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome!

Hey guys,

First of all congrats on finishing your first year, hope you all had a great summer but this is where the fun starts. My name is Joe, I am Bruno's TA for the thursday class, most of you know me already and I'm sure I'll meet the rest of you. I also work in the Digital Lab on Sunday mornings 10-3 so if you guys ever need any help stop by then I'll be happy to help.
Welcome to the Advertising Blog where we will post your weekly work here so everyone can see what everyone else is doing and how they did get their shots. Also this will be another way for Bruno to contact you all if need be. We didn't have this last year when I graduated however I think this will be a great tool for you guys so take advantage of it.
Looking forward to seeing your work!

No comments: